Freeze!

Today, my friends celebrate their graduation party. I used to say to myself that I am strong. Everyone has their own path, their own way. I tell myself that the thing that I hate whenever attending my friends' graduation is not the fact that they have graduated and I have not. But it is the crowded and the sunlight. But today, it turns all the way round. There is this moment when I freeze for a moment. I stopped hearing that song this afternoon, like freezing. Then I realize that I am actually sad inside. I am sad... I was about to cry but I hid it and do it at home. Oh my!!! 


Comments

  1. Keep spirit dear

    I know u r strong enaff
    I know exactly how it feels since I had through that kind of momment as well.

    You know what?
    You don't need to run so fast
    Enjoy your own speed as long as it makes you happy

    "...Sometimes we come last but we did our best..." -Try Everything-

    Oh my

    I wonder If I were your muhrim..
    I'm gonna puk puk your back and head and make you calm down
    or maybe I could lend ma shoulders too

    hehe

    Smile, Na.

    :)

    P.S.
    Hv u listen to Try Everything by shakira? (Ost. Disney's ZooTopia)
    You definitely need that warm music and lyrics

    You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts