College.School and Me


 Back to School !!! Again !!

Yeaa. I am back to school again. :D hhaahaa
If we are usually go to school early in the morning and then return home in the afternoon or even at night around 7:00 pm and we called it seven to seven. So do I now. Hiuff .. >.<

People often said that being a college student is fun because we could wear any dress we like to wear , come anytime we want and just study about the subject that we like to study or we don’t have to bring many books like we do in the high school anymore.



 Hmm .. i thought that some of those opinions are WRONG!!
Me??!! For example. Besides studying, i am trying to follow and join an organization now. I want to know how is it like and feel (exaggerate). Actually, i am not so important for them, i am still “magang” .  I enjoyed it at the first, but then .. i guess that i can’t hold any longer, i want to quit but in the other side, something prevent me to quit.
Then.. about the uniform . I guess that it is not a big problem to me J .. I have been enjoying  and feeling comfort with my new style using the skirt (just like in the high school, right?)

Next, the subject. That is almost true.
And next about the books, that is True for some. We don’t have to bring many books like what usually we do in the school. But, we have to really focus when studying. Focus! Focus! and Focus!

             Hoaaa .. This one is something that i’d worry so much now. See .. I go to campus around 6:30 am and return home around 6:00 pm. At night, I almost never watching TV, doing my hobbies or taking a rest. I have fun with my homework, and then i force to do it until night. In the morning, not like usuall, i have to wake up earlier. And, as the result ... I feel sleepy when studying and CAN NOT FOCUS. Everyone says that you have to relax nia .. Maybe, you can hang out with friends or just take a little break and enjoy your time . Hohoo, I enjoy it actually, but you .. Just , Hoahh..
You just .. you don’t know what it’s like to be like me .. :( (Simple Plan) Sometimes .. nobody gives me a spirit and I often get a pressure from various sources (exaggerate). 

         But .... I have to say but and but again .. Yes!! But .. from all of that, i am trying to LOVE it all. LOVE !! That is VERY IMPORTANT. Just like us. If we love something or someone, we use to love its or their weakness or their bad side :D, too, right? So does ALL. 

       Okay .. okay .. that’s enough for tonight. Thanks for read my Discursive story :D 
May you and me could get something precious  from this page; this story.

Comments

  1. wow you poor thing! I can't imagine how exhausted you must be. I'm from Australia and I'm loving your blog by the way :)

    Kartika
    http://hikingbootsandlipgloss.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaa.. I feel like that i just do such kind of diet program :D
    * Thank you :) I am nia ..
    Hmm, i am sorry if there are any grammatical error on my writing, i am still learning ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhhaahahaaa... this posting is so emotional.. :D
    love it!
    and, Hmm.. I'm sorry if I include in the people who says this.
    Everyone says that you have to relax nia .. Maybe, you can hang out with friends or just take a little break and enjoy your time ... hehehe... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhee..
    it's okay nisa :)
    sometimes, i need that remark to support my self and to realize me that i am really need to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...
    agree with kartika ^^
    you must be exhausted..
    as i am (too)

    wkwkwk

    P.S.
    "thanks for reading" yang bnr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aul : Heehee, i forgot to say that >.<

    hmm .. But, it kill me Aul :D
    I study at the fourth floor everyday .
    and the Lift is broken -___-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts