Random Thought 2



Being away from home, leaving all the relationship, bonds, emotion and all one have been established for almost 25 years is truly challenging. While moving, apparently, one will bring that culture with him or her, and living in a new culture with different people, of course, one has to adapt well. Still, there are times when you miss people who usually support you and all the culture you have shared in the community. 

Being away from home, I have just realised how sensitive and judgemental I am. Perhaps, all this time, my sensitivity does not work because I live in a community where culture is shared. Often, in this new place, people judge me to be hypersensitive. I don't know whether this is a good thing or not. It is just, I feel like I am able to read people's emotion and I am truly attentive towards others' need, and I see it as normal. At times, I get resistance and complain from others to my traits.

Therefore, I have to pretend that I don't care or just keep the feeling for myself and it hurts. But I must be able to survive!. Not many know how great the war of emotions I experience inside myself every day, every minute. I wonder if there are some out there who I can share the seat with to talk and understand to each other.


Comments

Popular Posts