MY CREATION, MY PHOTOGRAPHS

I am very very surprised today! I won the photography competition in the first place :O :(
I thought I won't win because of you know, different perspective.
I was very sad yesterday cause no one voted my photos. The theme is "Beauty (Muslimah) in the nature". I have been involving many people to realize my dream to win the competition. It was ma first time actually to join such photography competition. Hundreds of photos have been taken too. I tried to find good angle to capture the picture. I also hmm.. what we call it?? yea .. share and discussed all the photos have been taken with ma dad and tried to figure out the meaning hiding behind the photos together. And the result?? Surprising!
Actually, I am quite sceptical about the assessment. Is it because of my complaint?? Yesterday, I complained to the committee about the judgement? I hope I don't disappointing anyone.
I am very sorry for all involved in helping me to get through of this. Thanks for yati :), sorry for making you wearing the pink stuff :D, nisaa, wildep, my father and also my only and lovely brother. 

1. Sunset


2. How beautiful nisa is - wearing that kind of dress :)

3.





4. Nisa's creation

5.

6.

7. Because beauty is not simply about good looking and kind...It is also about caring and warmth
  As the sunshine keep shining,
 It is stunningly bright and glowing.



8.

9.

10. I'd like to name this photo as "FREEDOM", but my friend says it means "SUICIDE"
Hahahha

11.

12. "Muslimah adalah cahaya keindahan kehidupan, layaknya sinar yang dititipkan-Nya pada senja"

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.
adalah dia, surganya nelayan ...
Jutaan harapan pencinta alam ...
Sejenak melepas lelah dan beban ...
Pilihan bagi penikmat keindahan ...
Maka Nikmat Tuhanmu yang Manakah yang Kau Dustakan?

18.

19.

Comments

  1. congrats niaaa *hug :D
    do more sist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma lovely unii :)
    Insya Allah uniiii
    You too ^^ Keep pushing untill your Breakthrough!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts