SEO story

 I was very happy for having a chance to join a debate competition. It was ma first time though. I felt very, very nervous yet fun at that time. Here I share you some pictures of it..

Taking a walk in the morning of the 1st day ^^

hazy...


hazy as if there's no chance for the sun to show up

Add caption


morning haze ...

heading to the campus

opening ceremony



SHS debate


with one of the committee


introducing, ma partner



Just can't help my self to take pictures of trees and trying to seek for good angle or side to take them... no matter where, I may take the pictures of tree.. Ohh without tree, the earth may be so blue for there are merely the sea and sky left...













congratulation for UNP as the 3rd winner ^_^

Comments

  1. Subhanallah, we were there! Nia, the pictures are worth downloading. Great photo editor :))
    Hopefully that memorable moment can lead us to more fascinating trips in the future yaa.
    Again, my 2 thumbs are for ur creativity ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts