I wanna...

I wanna live in a place far from bad noises..
in the place where there are green grasses,
pure dews,
beautiful falls,
friendly trees
and only the songs of birds I could hear..

I wanna stay in a quite place
isolation
where I could catch the fireflies
and enjoy the stars only with them who really accept the way I am ...

I wanna live in a place
where I could find the serenity
so that I could pour my feelings
into brush and colours
that will yield a beautiful painting

I wanna live with peace
so that I could learn
learn anything more meaningful

I wanna live with them
who always support me
advise me, gently but firmly
when I complain
not with them
who scold me
when I groan things

I wanna have friends
who always care
not only when the time for "assignment" comes
so you ask me
you text me
I wanna have friends for a lifetime
not friends for reasons
or seasons...

I wanna live
with them
who understand psychology
so that my soul is saved

I wanna stay
in a house
that is not only as a 'noun'
the place to shelter
yet I wanna a house
multifunction...
as a mosque
for my soul and spirit
as a hospital
for my tiny body
as a school
for my brain

I wanna travel around...
so that I could read many more pages
getting more experiences
for,
“The world is a book, those who don't travel read only one page”- St. Augustine

like others, I wanna the best for ma life...
I wanna everything is good and fine..
everything runs by the book
Just like I want to be..

But, it's not!
But try to reach it, at least closer to it..
Do not worry..
Allah is with you, naura...

Comments

  1. I hope I am one of your friends who cares. :D
    but I also be the rest you mentioned, I guess. huahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts