UDC 2013

Hello dear bloggie
Huge apologize for making you such an abandoned-blog.
Hey!! I have a nice story for you bloggie, ma colourpencils..
It's about yesterday. Well, 2 days ago there was a UDC (UNP Debating Championship) in UNP (of course). Being one of the participants is like wow! hahaha, surrounded by cool people and I am kind of love it. I joined it with Ayu; my perfect partner (Thank you for becoming ma partner yuu, I know that we'll be a perfect one hehei) At the first round it went well. However, the next round became harder for us and that we couldn't make it until the final round. Besides, at the semifinal the committee set me a new partner; Novie. Yey! The first time for me to be with an accidental partner. She is nice you know. She supported me to be confident with whatever the things that I would deliver.
Oh, dear bloggie. Alhamdulillah, Allah hears my pray. I made it until the semifinal even though I didn't practice before. For the next, I think I really should change my pray, not only until the semi, but becoming the champion yaeeh! haha
Then, even though that my second dream, second pray was not still realized, that's become one of the best speakers, yet I learnt many things. You know, from the motion, for the adju, from my partner(s), from everyone there. And another thing that I realized at that time is that the motion, the motion is actually something that people rarely argue and thought about. Typing the precise words and asking to Ustadz Google is really not the answer. Hmm.. it's really challenging to think about the motion, arguments by yourself.
Congratulation for all the winners and my beloved friend, ana sakinn ^-^ 'you deserve that ann'
That's it bloggie. Hope that the next story will be more wonderful



Comments

Popular Posts