Hmm..

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................
Long time no see, dear bloggie :)
I barely having no time to write even to check you out just for a second ....
It was as there was no time for gaiety owhh my colourpencil
Now I'm back again!! Not much to share, just kind of a poem which title isn't related to the content :D
I  was inspired by a scary event my cousin has experience last week; got hypnosis >.<


The hypnosis

The news even shocker
Turn my body shivers
It teaches that
The earth rotates faster, older
The world grows faster, wilder
The soul screaming, louder
Wanted to touch the sky, higher
Wanted to change things, better
Not even think I am better
Just like to see things in its manner

Comments

  1. Such a nice, inspiring poem, nia.. :)
    Likelikelike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaanks in advance for your comments. Loving your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. asyik di blog nia skrg ada hujan bunganya...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts