- time + plans = H


                  I have die every day waiting for today; the Holiday!!


          Finally, this semester ended peacefully. After studying for about six months, it was the first time for me missed the holiday so bad and now I am here in the same place, fall down deeply into it at the different atmosphere because the last semester was a quite tiring semester that it makes me really need to be in the days when I can enjoy myself, which only can be obtained in the holiday. As usual, I have a special holiday that it differs from any other universities in the city, in the country even in the world (Okay. That’s excessive). What make it differs is the time period that it is too long then it makes me consider my university as the one that has the longest holiday; now I have around six weeks off. Meanwhile the others only have around three weeks.

          Just like the previous, I have made plans to do in the holiday. But, unlike the previous holiday which was even longer than now with some plans written in my special page, I have even numerous plans to do in these six weeks. For now, there are twelve plans. I have to finish my targets which have been agreed in that small-rainbow-circle, and which have been tied in this small maroon box. I hope that it will run well. :)


Comments

  1. many plans, yoo?
    is one of them visiting bukittinggi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada meding :D
    that's kind of a compulsory thing for my mom,hha

    ReplyDelete

  3. follow sukses, d tunggu follow baliknya :) salam persahabatan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts