Random Stories

 Bismillahirrohmanirrohim ..

Such a long 'writing hibernation'.
HoLa 'my colour pensils', I am up. I am up.

         I was busy in the last two weeks. Homework, tired, panic, tears, smile, friends are always accompany me wherever I go. Sometimes, some friends tell that Im too diligent (ahh, I dont mean to be arrogant), but maybe we have different perspective to consider about diligent. Just because I sometimes (sometimes) bring, discuss or make the homework that would be submitted long before its time to campus, they call me dilligent??. Hmm, Im completely disagree with that, that's usual. I often dont have much time to make or thinking about the homework at home. I often asleep and get tired. Well, If I arrive at home at 5 pm, I need a break and time to breathe until Maghrib, then I could make homework and I also just have around 2 or 3 hours because I hafta sleep early in order I can get up early in the morning. I cant stand of sleepless >.<. And you know what 'my colour pensils', I also cant stand and sometimes have no idea about friends who often cheat homework. I dont mind it if they could make their own sentence in certain circumstance. Okay. That's enough about homework. I've already engaged with them :D.

       There are two more things I'd like to tell you 'my color pensils'. Phonology! Yep! It's about phonology, my new subject. Waw, Whatta fun and quit difficult subject it is! I learn a little about the differences between British and American English at this subject. I am very confused about those >.< and British seems very, very, complicated than American. I cant imagine that if I go to UK oneday (Aamiin), would be easy for me to comprehend their speech??

     And the last is about me, myself. I've made many and various mistakes thesedays :(. I feel there's something change with me. Im going to clean them all. I hafta gather my spirit, enthusiasm and everything ..
Bismillah..

See you in the next post.

Comments

  1. cemunguud!
    You can do that!

    P.S.
    I never watch it.
    Is that on TV?

    my latest blog post is about what I watch on TV dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks OwL :D

    * Ohh, No, that's from youtube. But now, it may be closed by the authority.
    Umh, but .. have u heard about that news right ??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts