New Family Members


            Assalamu’alaikum,

            Here I am again my color pensils’. Hiuff! What a pitty to trap in the empty cliff of ideas (?). Now, I am back! This time I dont let my self to be in the spotlight again my color pensils’.  We aren’t going to talk about me, but it’s about the new members of family.
my color pensils’: Wait!! Wait!  New members?
          You mean new siblings :O

            *giggle* Of course not ! It’s about my brother’s pets. Ohh -__- I hate those pets (chicks, birds, and fish). You know (my color pensils) I dont really like pet except cat and rabbit :D. Now, my brother ask parents to get him pets. Because of fed up with his pets, I used to mock him and sometimes let the pets starving by not feeding them when my parents and brother aren’t home (cruel part of me). 

Hmm.. Hearing about my criticism, my parents told me that I used to love and had many pets too when I was child. And you know what? I guess that something has changed me. I am starting to like those pets. My extrinsic motivation has changed to intrinsic one (?). I feel that my parents words just like a magic spell (excessive). Well, let me tell them to you. 

1.      What do we have for number one? Yep! There are two birds. I have tried to search their name in English, yet I can’t find it. So let’s call them unidentify birds :D. The first bird is very attractive. He tries to escape everyday by bitting his cage. He flies from side to side of the cage. When he know there is someone come toward, he will fly faster to each side of the cage.
The second bird is quite quiet. He likes to daydreaming :D and has a beautiful voice.



2.      Their colours has amazed my brother. ‘Orange’ the cutest, ‘Green’ the bossy and ‘Purple’ the wimpy. I love it when they struggle each other to get food.


 

3.      The last is fish. My brother almost always buy it everytime he goes with mom and dad. Now we got colourful of fish too.


 *hope that there will be no new family member anymore :D

Comments

  1. Hihihi

    Your brother is a very kind animal lover


    GYAAA~
    ANAK AYAMNYA LUCUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aul: I guess so, but then he doesnt feed them :D

    hhuhu :( the 'Bossy' had passed away, aul ... >.<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts