It's my Life


Bismillahirrohmanirrohim ..
What a great thing ! It just change several people. It can only change for they who want to. It is 'CoLLege' (tadaa)

Yup! College has change almost every part of me. My weight, my mind set, my friends, my knowledges, etc. If in the past, when I still has status as a 'Student', I used to go outside home just 6days in a week. I studied at the school. But today, as a college student, I go outside home 7days in a week :D. Full of activities and almost have no day off. At the first, it is hard to accept that reality. Step by step, I am accustomed to that habit. Hope that my keen or enthusiasm to do those will keep strong. I am trying to make what usually called 'Enthusiasm' as my new hobby, now. 
Hiuff, what about your life? Do you have no day off just like me, too?

Comments

  1. Yes..
    sometimes i think that i need 8 days in a week..

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if we had 8 days in a week, it's not possible for us to use those days full, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u sure ?!
    actually.. we have a lot of time but we can't manage it well, rite?!
    all people in the world have the same 24 hours..
    SBY, as a president that we know as a leader in this country, he has many many and so many responsibilities that he has to do it..
    what about us ?!
    we just learn.. learn.. and learn.. yeah, maybe some of us have part time job or another activities..
    but.. we still can't compare it.. even, we want to have 8 days in a week.. just thanks to god for his best, friend.. :) :)

    from choice, a world of possibilities :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anggini : Hey , it;s you there :D
    yup anggini.. i am in line with you..
    maybe i complain again and again because i cant stand of those :(
    but, thanks for that advise, anyway..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts