Bismillahirrohmanirrohim ..
Alhamdulillahirobbil'alamin ..



Finally !!! I am not going to campus today .. :D
There is no class today . Hurrah !!. I feel really free that finally i can adapt with my bedroom and enjoy life again. It such us a long time that i don't touch the Television, have a joke with my brother and cleaning my bedroom. I was too busy with college.
 and today, I am Free ..
i can make my homework peacefully without any under pressure ..

And, i found a quite difficult topic about my homework. It was about a "PHONETICS" . Hmm.. it's discuss the sounds of the language by the way. But, i love it. Just like studying about physics. :)

Then, tonight ... i could do anything i want .. Haahh.. do you know why?

Because there isn’t any class tomorrow again .. :D
 But, the most important thing that you have to use your freedom or free time with usefull activities :) . Remember?!! Time is knowledge ;)

Comments

  1. jaman sekarang, nggak masuk kampus senangnya bukan kepalang. Emang enak sih punya banyak waktu buat nonton tv seharian, apalagi punya kegiatan yang menyenangkan di rumah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i did not watch the Television all day .. i keep making my homework ..
    * hmm... yea, that is because, i spent almost my time at the campus..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy!!
    Enjoy your free time, dear ^^

    P.S.
    Finally.
    Nia nyobain juga gimana fase awal nge-blog:
    GONTA-GANTI TEMPLATE, almost everyday!
    wkwkwkwk

    It's okay. I did the same when I started blogging. LOL

    Semoga segera nemuin template yang sehati dan gak ganti2 lagi. wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhehee >.<
    I enjoyed my time, it's just too tiring aul..

    # hoo ohh .. i like to change the template, because i'm a kind of moody person and it's easy for me get bored, aul :D
    *amin !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts