I am fallin' in Love with Preposition




       Yea . Preposition is just like a riddle ..
       Hmm .. do you know why?? Because we often get confused to use it and its classify is varying. Some sources have classify ‘a preposition’ into this one but the other has a different classification. And it is make me so crazy and in a big confused as a beginner.

But, i would like to say thank you first to my CALL lecturer that had given a MID project to make a kind of ‘grammar’ in the Mc.PP. I decided to choose Preposition and because of that, i learn much about it (eventhough that i am still in a doubt about my ability :D) . 
Second, the reason that I LOVE the PREPOSITION is because a book . Yup! It was happend coincidentally when my friend, wipoh (fictitious name) asked me to visit our Jurusan library. At the first, I just borrowed the book for fun. But then, I am really fun with it. I am falling in Love with something that we called preposition. I am so  curious and obsessed about it. Can you imagine that ? :D Hmm..And then, thanks too, for NISA, because i got an idea and many matery from her datas. Hehee..

So.. that all my short useless story today .. :D  

Comments

  1. ahahaha... glad to help u.. :D
    Umm.. I want u to explain it to me. ok? ..
    because, I don't "fallin' in love" with it. I forced to choose it.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.. okay , i would explain as good as I can, which part you want to know ? :D
    Hahaaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts