Catch up the Time !

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim..
I don't know what to write anymore.. i want to tell you my story about "Catch up the time"

Hiuff ...

The strange role in university makes me tired !
There are only 4 months in a semester. Not like when we are in the high school, a semester means 6 month studies. But now, just 4 month! And we have busy days in 4 months. We just like cacth up the time. And now, i spend most of my time in the Campus to make the assignments. I feel so exhausted...
I don't like to leave the project or task until the very last minutes, but because of this limitation, i have to stay at Campus to get the Free Wifi :D
          I like to spend my free time in Jurusan library now, my friends and I called it with "Kulkas", because it really cold and there are many cool books there .. Wanna visit??









Comments

  1. Yeaaaa.. i often visit 'kulkas' with you nia^^ hehe..
    let's go to 'kulkas'

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on .. !!
    hhehe.. let's steal some knowledges from kulkas :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts