Alhamdulillah yaa..

I don't have any idea again what to post or write ..
Or, maybe i have something interesting to post about personality types, but .. i haven't translate it to english yet .. :(












Hmm ... but, today, 

Alhamdulillah :) Allah gives me a strength to "Fasting" and do all my activities..
and Alhamdulillah, i had my first meeting of L-rai mentoring ...
Alhamdulillah, i had finished some of my homeworks ..
Alhamdulillah , i am still live .. eventhough that it is hard to survive ..

Alhamdulillah, I have learned something from my mentor, Kak Mita :)
Alhamdulillah , Allah gives me a chance to write this one ..
Alhamdulillah ..
What about you ?? How many times do you Thanks to God today ?? at least by saying Alhamdulillah :)
Allah is always protect you , us, and watch and protect even to the small thing we do ..
Alhamdulillah ..


Comments

  1. Alhamdulillah ya... :D haha (syahrini's style)
    Thanks to Allah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiihi ..
    i choose it in order to attract people to read my story nest ..
    But, in fact .. nobody leave a comment, execpt you, azehh :D
    i GIVE YOU a BIG ThUMB :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts