-Long to-

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim ...

Isn't that funny, when holidays we longed to go to school or college because of the boring activities during holiday and missing friends or the atmosphere. In the other hand, we longed to have a long holiday during the school days because of too tired about the activities. 

Hmm.. Yea, That's human behavior! Heart can change everytime, every minutes, even every second. That's happen to me, too. What a busy weeks. Everyday, i have to go outside of my lovely home and bedroom even on Sunday. 

This week, i am going to be busy because of activities like 'One Day Trip', Mentoring and also MEGA, and of course busy cause of the homework or housechores. Today, I heard that there will be a new CALL task and we use a new software (for me), called "Rationale". Hiuhh.. There will be an 'Intro to Ling' quizz too on the next Monday. I can't imagine about how my mind and my brain can accommodate or receive every lesson, every vocab, every steps, every one I know. Being forgotten is the one I am afraid of. Everytime, I am always make a "mind map".

 I talk to my self softly about what I need to memorize or what I need to do (melancholic, right?). Sometimes, I longed to get a long holiday or some days off. However, it is just a bad whisper, a bad desire (Go away!!), someone told me that I have to enjoy the process, just enjoy everything :). Enjoy does not mean slack. I hope that whatever I do, whenever it happens and where ever it place, I can enjoy it as good as I can, enjoy it with my way, my perception eventhough problems come up. So, there no words “Long to” again :D


Comments

  1. woo
    I am not complain nsa, just my bad desire, my heart changes because of this tiring college.. hhoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments ...

Popular Posts